We have more than 2,000 places in halls of residence (self-contained student blocks): 1,600 places in Brighton (at our Falmer, Moulsecoomb, Grand Parade and Varley Park sites), 354 in Eastbourne and 60 in Hastings. We offer different types of hall accommodation at some of the best prices in the south-east.
Most of our accommodation is in single rooms, but we do have some double rooms, flats for student couples and disabled students, and each hall has flats designated for mature students. How to apply for halls.
Halls - key facts
- All halls accommodation is mixed gender
- All students share kitchen and communal areas and standard rooms share bath/ shower facilities
- Rent includes insurance and utility bills
- Over 60% of the rooms are en suite
- There are laundry facilities on each site
- All rooms are fully furnished and centrally heated
- All our rooms have internet access
- Mix of catered and self-catered halls available
- Catered halls provide a hot and cold breakfast buffet between 7.30–9.30am and an evening meal between 5.30–7.30pm, from Monday–Friday during term time.
our guide to living in halls (680k pdf)