Events and reunions
Events and reunions are a great way to share memories, catch up with news and rekindle friendships, build and develop new social and professional links, whilst also learning more about the life and work of the university today.
All members of our alumni and friends community are invited to participate in the variety of activities organised by the Development and Alumni Office and the university itself. Our events programme includes: reunions, academic seminars, receptions, dinners, regional gatherings, professional networking events, art exhibitions, film screenings and performances.
For all university events, please click here.
If you are considering organising a reunion with friends you made from your time at the University of Brighton, we would be delighted to assist you with your event.
We understand that alumni often prefer to set their own schedules for events but we are happy to offer the following:
- Circulate your invitation to your chosen cohort
- Assist with organising a tour if you choose to visit your campus and advise about room bookings, catering etc
- Arrange for a member of the academic staff from your school to give you an update on university activity since you graduated (when available)
- Supply ‘goody bags’ for alumni attendees
- Provide a present for the host
- Promote your event and/or feature a review of it on our website/social media etc.
Please let us know how we can help. Thank you for keeping in touch!
21 dinners in 2013
As part of our celebrations for the University of Brighton’s 21st birthday we will be orchestrating 21 dinners worldwide for our alumni and friends. Find out more...