Working with Brighton Business School you can gain skilled employees and help to nurture the talent you need through our work placement programme, or you can recruit graduates with relevant skills and experience.
The placements scheme offers opportunities to any organisation looking for a cost-effective method to attract high-calibre skilled staff to bring in new ideas or gain a head start in graduate recruitment. The Brighton Business School placements team works with organisations of all sizes from SME to multinational corporations.
- Placements are an alternative way of meeting staffing needs.
- Employers can benefit from the fresh and innovative ideas that placement students bring.
- Students provide excellent value for money and there are no recruitment costs incurred advertising positions.
Whatever your type of business or company size, our placements scheme could benefit your organisation.
The university can help you to coordinate your recruitment process and find the right student or graduate for the job.
- Advertise your full-time and graduate vacancies with us free of charge.
- Advertise your part-time or vacation opportunities with us free of charge.
- Raise your profile as an employer by attending one of our careers fairs.
For more information about our services for employers visit the Careers Centre website.
By taking part in business school events there are a number of ways in which you can raise your company's profile with graduates. Our Dragons' Den style events, guest lectures, employer-based projects and mentoring schemes all provide businesses with opportunities to engage with our students and spot future talent.
For ways in which you can work with us to raise your company's profile, contact Jennifer Wells:.
Call 01273 642748