Our part-time courses will help expand your career options and increase your earning potential. They allow you to combine work and study, and will develop and update your professional skills. Many of our part-time courses are accredited by professional bodies and will give you a recognised industry qualification.
You will be taught by tutors who have industry experience. Meaning they can teach you, exactly how they applied their skills in the real world.
The best way to find out about our part-time courses is to attend an open evening. Our next open evening is on Thursday 18 July.
Book your place at an open evening.
- ACCA Professional Accounting (also available full-time)
Accredited by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Change Management, PGCert (block-based learning)
- CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- General Management, MBA
- Knowledge and Innovation Management, MBA
- Leadership, MBA
- Management MSc (Leadership for Clinicians)
- Managing Change and Innovation MSc
- Public Service Management, MBA
- Human Resource Management, PGDip
- Human Resource Management, MSc
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Diploma in Law (CPE) (also available full-time)
Approved by the The Bar Council and The Law Society