The Brighton Business School is a truly international place to study.
We offer a wide range of full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for international students. Subjects include business, management, marketing, human resources, law, accounting, economics and finance. No matter where in the world you are from, we look forward to welcoming you to Brighton Business School.
Supporting you all the way
You will be supported from the moment you start with us. This includes:
- a free orientation programme to introduce you to other students, the university and the city of Brighton
- a free pickup from Heathrow or Gatwick airport
- free English language tuition (throughout your first year)
- guaranteed accommodationin your first year
- a range of scholarships and bursaries
- a team of support staff to assist you, including a personal tutor.
For more details visit the university's information on support for international students
Your level of English
The level of English you need depends on the course. The details are included in the course information, but for more general information read our information on English language requirements.
However, we provide a number of ways to improve your English before you start your course, and free English language support you while you are studying.
Meeting entry requirements
We can help you meet our academic entry requirements if your qualifications are not the correct level to study at university in the UK. The preparation courses at the University of Brighton’s International College have been specially designed to help international students to progress to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university.
More about our university preparation courses