Brighton Business School has several research centres that provide a focal point for academic research and research degree supervision.
- Centre for Research in Innovation Management (CENTRIM)
One of the few centres, worldwide, that develops and uses business tools, products, training and other services from its research to help industry.
- Centre for Research on Management and Employment (CROME)
Bridging professional and academic knowledge on managing change at work and in employment.
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Management and Education Research (CIMER)
This new research centre aims to bring together smaller research groups across the school. It supports its member research groups by facilitating the mutual exchange of resources and ideas.
- Institute of Change Management (IoCM)
The only professional membership organisation in Europe dedicated to change management practitioners.
The Business School collaborates with researchers around the world. We work particularly closely with:
- Middle Eastern Knowledge Economy Institute
Promotes research and education to help transform the countries of the Middle East and North Africa to advanced, knowledge-based societies.
- The Institute for Employment Studies
An independent, national centre of expertise on productivity, manpower planning and labour market change