In order to register for Heritage Impact 2012 please download this form (pdf, 90k) and print it out. Completed forms can be faxed to +44 (0)1273 643597 or returned by post to:
- Chris Matthews
- Heritage Impact 2010 Administrator
- University of Brighton Business School
- Mithras House (Room 140)
- Lewes Road, Brighton
- BN2 4AT
- United Kingdom
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Administrator on +44 (0)1273 642135 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Attendance fees cover complete documentation, attendance at the event, and daytime refreshments, including the conference dinner, but do not include travel or hotel accommodation. The rates for attending Heritage Impact 2012 are:
|Second delegate from the same organisation||£180|
|Second EPOCH Alumni from the same organisation||£140|
Payment can be made by cheque or credit/debit card and is due BEFORE the event.
- Cheques should be made payable to the University of Brighton. Please include your address on the reverse of the cheque.
- The University accepts all major credit and debit cards with the exception of Diners and Electron cards. Payment is due before the event.
- Overseas delegates may pay in Sterling or in Euros at the prevailing exchange rate.
The University of Brighton reserves the right to make any changes to the advertised programme that may prove necessary. If the University of Brighton cancels the event, they will refund attendance fees in full but accept no liability for any other expenditure that may have been incurred.
Cancellations and substitutions
Places may be cancelled in writing without penalty up to fifteen days before the event. Cancellations made after that date or non-attendance will be charged for at the full rate. Substitutions may be made at any time up to the start of the event.