beepurple - entrepreneurial skills
The University of Brighton's beepurple entrepreneurship network is made up of students, graduates and staff who are interested in developing their business skills and/or their business ideas. Some of the members of the network are already self-employed or have set up their own companies.
beepurple membership is free, and as a member you can access a range of business support including:
- fortnightly business and enterprise skills training workshops
- master classes with local entrepreneurs
- networking opportunities
- one-to-one business support sessions
- Ultraviolet - an intensive graduate start-up summer course
- Innovation Awards - an annual business ideas competition open to students, graduates and staff.
By joining beepurple, you will gain key business skills and entrepreneurial attitudes at free evening workshops held every month that give you the edge on other graduates.
For more information about beepurple visit our Enterprise page.