If you would like to get involved and give something back to your school, there are a number of ways you can help. Here are just some examples.
- Supply a testimonial for your course and on your time at the university
- If you still live locally, you can assist us at our open days by giving a talks or showing potential students around
- Become an ambassador and volunteer to help on University of Brighton stands at recruitment exhibitions, talking to prospective students about your time at the university
- Help us identify possible work placement opportunities in your company for current students
- Come back and speak to students at university about your career
- Support current students by becoming a mentor. Mentors provide advice about the their career experiences to students thinking about choosing a particular career
- Help us set up an alumni group or organise a reunion for your class
- If you are already in the fortunate position to recruit fellow graduates, why not speak to our careers service who can advertise vacancies for you, free of charge
- Remember to keep us updated with your most current contact details
If you are interested in any of the above initiatives, or could assist us in any other way, please let us know at email@example.com.