If you are studying or working at university, we have two nurseries that provide high quality childcare for students, staff and local parents.
One World and Phoenix nurseries offer children aged 2-5 a caring and creative environment. Both are open for 45 weeks each year, Monday to Friday. Part-time and full-time places are available. Children can start at the nurseries throughout the year, providing space is available.
One World nursery
Tithe Barn, Moulsecoomb campus, 35 places
- Provides the equivalent of 35 full-time places. The nursery is based in Tithe Barn on the university’s Moulsecoomb campus, Lewes Road.
- Organised around four large rooms on two levels.
- Features a large well-equipped garden.
Find out more about One World nursery.
Southover Street, Grand Parade campus, 20 places
- Provides the equivalent of 20 full-time places.
- Convenient for Hanover and the centre of Brighton.
- Based at ground level, with an enclosed garden at the rear.
- Children have access to a broad range of creative learning materials.
Find out more about Phoenix nursery.
Stimulating and well-supervised childcare
The nurseries provide an inclusive, safe and stimulating environment. Children are supported and encouraged by a highly motivated, committed and experienced staff team.
Staff value individuality and acknowledge the contribution each child makes.
Our early years curriculum is informed by the Early Years Foundation Stage. It is based on children learning through play in an organised learning environment.
For more information see the local and national services for parents.