The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course for students planning to start their course in 2014, and should be used as a general guide. We operate a flexible admissions policy - this means that different applicants may be made higher or lower offers for the same course, depending on their other achievements.
- Current registration on the NMC Professional Register as a nurse (adult, first level)
- 60 level 5 credits
- Subject to occupational health and DBS enhanced disclosure screening
- Subject to satisfactory professional and academic references
- Evidence of accredited academic study within past five years
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Ability to follow a shift pattern covering 24 hour/ 7 day cycle
For non-native speakers of English
IELTS 7.0 overall, with 7.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other three elements.