The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course and should be used as a general guide. We operate a flexible admissions policy - this means that you could receive a lower conditional offer than the typical offer, informed by our assessment of your complementary non-academic achievements and experiences. For any courses that require interview or portfolio review, this may also be considered in the level of any conditional offer that follows if your application is successful.
- Current registration on the NMC Professional Register as a nurse (adult, first level)
- 60 level 5 credits
- Subject to occupational health and DBS enhanced disclosure screening
- Subject to satisfactory professional and academic references
- Evidence of accredited academic study within past five years
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Ability to follow a shift pattern covering 24 hour/ 7 day cycle
For non-native speakers of English
IELTS 7.0 overall, with 7.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other three elements.