Stay in touch
Latest student research enquiries
- University and community partner praised by Chief Medical Officer
- Community - based research stories from Harlem with Ann Gel
- CUPP 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2013
- New modules in Social enterprise, accredited at level 6 (third year undergraduate) or level 7 (post graduate) from February 2014
- Exploring New Perspectives on Innovation in the Digital Age:
- 10.12.2013 - 10.12.2013 | 17.00 Brighton Criminology lecture: Guns, Crime and Conflict- Towards a global analysis
- 09.01.2014 | 17.00 The changing geographies of power and resistance in the Irish deaf education system
- 07.03.2014 - 07.03.2014 | 13.00 BasicNeeds: Achieving real change for people living with mental illness in developing countries
Community University Partnership Programme at the University of Brighton
The Community University Partnership Programme (Cupp) aims to create sustainable partnerships that provide an enduring benefit to local communities and to the University of Brighton.
We are a first point of contact at the university for anyone with ideas for new ways of working together.
We help develop ideas into projects, provide start up funding and help networks and communities of practice to develop. Find out more about Cupp.
Cupp works from the University of Brighton's campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings. Find out more about where we work.
Are you new to Cupp and would like to find out how you can get involved in partnership working between the University of Brighton and the local community? Find out more by selecting the link below that best describes you.