Stay in touch
Latest student research enquiries
- Community Partners! Nominate a University of Brighton member of staff for the 2014 staff award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Sussex Central YMCA win painting contract at the University of Brighton
- Hastings Exchange Seed Fund
- University and community partner praised by Chief Medical Officer
- Community - based research stories from Harlem with Ann Gel
- 25.03.2014 - 25.03.2014 | 12.30 Community Conversations - working with vulnerable children in Ethiopia with Anannia Admassu
- 08.04.2014 - 08.04.2014 | 12.30 Better World Cameroon: Fostering Regenerative Education & Permaculture Training in Bafut, Cameroon...
- 30.04.2014 - 30.04.2014 | 13.00 Community university engagement in Australia: Can we learn any lessons from what they do for Cupp
Community University Partnership Programme at the University of Brighton
The Community University Partnership Programme (Cupp) aims to create sustainable partnerships that provide an enduring benefit to local communities and to the University of Brighton. We are a first point of contact at the university for anyone with ideas for new ways of working together. We help develop ideas into projects, provide start up funding and help networks and communities of practice to develop. Find out more about Cupp.
Cupp works from the University of Brighton's campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings; find out more about where we work. Cupp has recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary with our '10 down, 10 to go - designing our future' event in July 2013, for details about this event please click here
Are you new to Cupp and would like to find out how you can get involved in partnership working between the University of Brighton and the local community? Find out more by selecting the link below that best describes you.