In addition to conducting applied research, the faculty's schools also undertake consultancy for a wide range of public and private sector organisations.
Examples include work with sporting clients like the Sussex County Cricket Club and the British Triathlon Association and local authority healthcare professionals, who use English as a second language.
Here are some of the organisations we have collaborated with in the past:
- Forestry Commission
- Countryside Agency
- Harlequins Rugby Academy
- British Council in Israel
- ID:EA International Development: Education Associates
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- The Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- IBS International Business School (Sweden)
- Tourism South
- East Institute of Customer Service
- The Airmiles Travel Company.
For more information and contact details, please visit the consultancy pages on each of the school websites: