The University aims to provide an experience of higher education that is challenging and enjoyable for our students and staff, embodies equality of treatment and equips our students to be socially purposeful professionals and citizens.
We believe that equality of opportunity is essential for the successful and innovative development of both the university and its community. We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity, eliminating unlawful discrimination and valuing the different contributions and experiences of all our students and staff.
- University joins Stonewall Diversity Champions programme
- University awarded Athena SWAN Bronze Award
- Student Equalities Report 2012 published
- Annual staffing review 2011/2012 published
- Equality Update staff newsletter now available
- University publishes final Equality Objectives 2012-16
- University takes part in Black History Month 2012