'Transform Your Life' Employability Workshops: 3-day course
The Careers Service has once again teamed up with Beepurple and the University of Brighton Alumni Association to offer University of Brighton graduates the opportunity to take part in a series of events to help improve their employability skills and the chances of securing that dream graduate job.
Transform Your Life' Employability Workshops: 3-day course
Time: 9:30-15:30 each day
Deposit: £20 (refundable following attendance on all 3 days)
Venue: Room 4.07, Havelock Road Building (Hastings)
Did you know that as a graduate of the University of Brighton you’re able to access practical help and guidance from the Careers Service?
We’re offering 20 places on the 3-day employability workshop: ‘Transform Your Life’.
The ‘Transform your life’ workshop is designed to improve your skills, motivation and confidence in order to get the job you want at your first interview.
By the end of the workshop you will know:
1. How to avoid the 7 sins of graduate unemployment
2. How to tap into the unadvertised job market to make your job hunt more successful
3. How to build rapport and be at your best at interviews
4. How to fine tune your verbal and non-verbal communication skills for use in your application
5. The essential strategies to develop your personal and professional goals.
Booking: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest and you will be sent full details on how to book a place.