Conference and meeting facilities
Holding a meeting or hosting a conference in Hastings? All kinds of businesses and organisations use our well-priced, well-equipped meeting rooms and facilities, just five minutes' walk from Hastings railway station and very close to the town centre.
What we offer
- modern, accessible lecture theatre, seating 100
- range of meeting rooms
- internet access available
- IT support
- whole or part day bookings
- food and refreshments
- discounted rates for registered charities
- Seating for up to 102 people
- Air conditioning
- Lectern with audio-visual equipment and two electronic screens
- Static microphone and roving microphone available
- Induction loop system for deaf or deafened visitors
- Wheel chair accessible
- 10 room with capacities from 15 to 30 people
- All rooms have whiteboards and flipcharts included
- All rooms have access to a computer and projector included in hire charge
- Available by prior arrangement; VAT is added to the room hire charge
- The services of a professional IT technician can be provided by prior arrangement to help your event run smoothly
IT support on Saturdays and during August is arranged on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us via email@example.com in good time if you plan to book during these times.
Bookings can be charged by sessions or for a full day:
Monday to Friday
Catering can be provided for your meeting or event between 9am-4pm, Mondays-Fridays except in August. Depending on the size of your event, we can also cater for events on Saturdays and during August on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in good time if you plan to book during these times.
- Download details of the charges for our facilities here
- We offer a 25 per cent discount for registered charities.
Find out more
- call 08456 020607
- email email@example.com
- complete our enquiry form [link]