The University of Brighton, Hastings campus is committed to keeping in contact with and assisting the future development of all its past students and graduates.
University Centre Hastings became fully incorporated into the University of Brighton in 2009 so its graduates now have double benefits: on one hand, as one of a select number of graduates from Hastings and on the other, as part of a larger community as well.
Careers advice and support
As alumni (former students) of the University of Brighton in Hastings or University Centre Hastings, you can use the University of Brighton's Careers Centre at any stage in your future career. Free one-to-one careers advice and CV checking is offered to all our graduates by the Alumni Careers Development Adviser. You can also seek advice by telephone and send your CV by email to be checked. To make an appointment please call 01273 642855 or email email@example.com
For full details of the careers services available, please visit the Careers Centre website
University of Brighton Alumni Association
The Alumni Association provides its members with access to a wide range of services, benefits and opportunities, including:
- access to careers advice, CV checking services and recruitment and employability events
- discounts on further study at the university
- professional development opportunities including seminars, conferences and courses
- networking with other graduates
- a wide range of discounts
- opportunities to make new contacts or renew old acquaintances at social events and reunions
- The annual Brighton Effect magazine containing news and information about the university and fellow graduates
Former students of the University of Brighton in Hastings are already contributing to the further success of the Hastings campus by going on to outstanding achievements in their chosen careers. We look forward to being able to work with them to show our current students about life beyond university, to encourage them to attain their potential.
If you are a graduate, ensure that you are kept up to date with the BGA and receive your copy of The Brighton Effect simply by updating your details online today.