What qualifications do I need?
We are proud of our track record of helping students from all kinds of backgrounds realise their potential and we are committed to helping as many people as possible to benefit from higher education.
We welcome applications from students over the age of 21 with qualifications and experience outside the traditional A-level route. Relevant work or other experience can also be considered as equivalent to formal qualifications.
Get in touch
Not sure you have the right experience and qualifications? Please get in touch. Our friendly admissions team can advise you. Call us on 08456 020607, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our enquiries form.
This page provides an overview of entry requirements. Specific entry requirements for each course are listed within individual course descriptions, which can be found in the courses section within each subject area.
- Entry requirements for undergraduate and foundation degree courses
- Other requirements
- English language qualifications
- Requirements for teacher training courses
The minmum qualifications or experience you need to have to study with us.
- Minimum entry requirements for undergraduate degree courses
- Minimum entry requirements for foundation degree and certificate courses
I don't have the GCSEs I need. What can I do?