If you have any questions, or experience any problems, when using our services there are a number of ways we can help you.
- We have a large online collection of help sheets, guides and training materials in our Document Library
- We have Help Desks at all libraries; our staff in open access computer pools and Media Centres can provide help and advice on using the facilities they look after
- You can send an email message to one of our advisory services
- For ICT queries, contact the Service Desk
- We run a programme of Computer and Information Skills training courses for staff and research students
- For help using studentcentral and other learning technologies please contact your local Learning Technologies Advisers or see the "…using studentcentral" link on the left