Based in Moulsecoomb
- Brighton Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- School of Environment and Technology
- School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences
Moulsecoomb campus is also the administrative hub of the university. Other facilities on this site include the International College, the Aldrich library and the One World university nursery. There are two car parks.
The Moulsecoomb site is 2 km from Brighton city centre and 5 km from Falmer. Moulsecoomb is easily accessible on foot, bike and public transport.
- Cycle lanes run from the city centre along the A270 Lewes Road through Moulsecoomb to Falmer. There are cycle cages and cycle stands adjacent to each of the site's main buildings.
- The 24, 25, 25A, 25C, 28 and 49 provide a frequent service from central Brighton. The 24 links the Moulsecoomb campus with Varley Park and the 25, 25A and 25C go on to the Falmer campus.
- Visit the Brighton and Hove Company website for timetables and more on special ticket deals for students.
- Moulsecoomb station is situated behind the Watts and Cockcroft buildings and is two stops from the main Brighton station. There are up to four trains an hour from Moulsecoomb to Falmer (4 minutes journey time), two trains an hour direct to Eastbourne (35 minutes journey time) and regular direct and connecting services to Hastings (70 minutes average journey time).
- Visit the National Rail Enquiries website for timetables and passenger information.
Park and Ride
- There is a Park and Ride service from Moulsecoomb to the Falmer campus. The Park and Ride spaces are marked with a thick green line and can be found in the Watts north car park, permit required.
- From the A23:
At the Mill Road roundabout, as you approach Brighton take the left-hand lane signposted Newhaven, Lewes (A27). At the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight over). At the next mini roundabout take the 2nd exit (right) onto the A27 eastbound.
On the A27 branch left (signposted Hollingbury Industrial Estate) and then at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Coldean Lane, signposted Coldean, Ditchling. Continue down Coldean Lane until you reach the junction with A270 Lewes Road (large junction with traffic lights). Do NOT bear left and take the junction to the A27 signposted universities. Turn right and continue for approximately 2 km past Wild Park and under the railway bridge. The Cockcroft and Watts buildings are on your right and Mithras House is on the left, 100m further on.
- From the A27 heading east:
Follow the directions above, bearing in mind you are already on the A27 heading towards Lewes.
- From the A27 westbound:
As you approach Brighton follow signs for the A270 Lewes Road, follow the directions above from point 4.
|Cockcroft Building (and Aldrich Library)||Lewes Road||BN2 4GJ|
|Huxley Building||Lewes Road||BN2 4GJ|
|Manor House and Tithe Barn||Lewes Road||BN2 4GA|
|Mithras House (and Annexe and Steam House)||Lewes Road||BN2 4AT|
|Moulsecoomb Place||Lewes Road||BN2 4HQ|
|Watts Building||Lewes Road||BN2 4GJ|