Based in Varley Park
- the university's largest halls of residence
- a self contained fitness facility
Varley Park is situated midway between the Falmer and Moulsecoomb campuses, approximately 5 km from Brighton city centre. There is no parking for cars on site.
- Cycle lanes run from the city centre along the A270 Lewes Road through Moulsecoomb to Falmer and are accessible from the bottom of Coldean Lane. There is ample cycle storage.
- The number 24 bus runs regularly from Brighton city centre and stops approximately 50m from the Varley Park entrance. Visit the Brighton and Hove Company website for timetables and more on special ticket deals for students.
- Please note there is no car parking available on the Varley Park site.
- From the A23:
At the Mill Road roundabout, as you approach Brighton take the left-hand lane signposted Newhaven, Lewes (A27). At the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight over). At the next mini roundabout take the 2nd exit (right) onto the A27 eastbound. On the A27 branch left (signposted Hollingbury Industrial Estate) and then at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Coldean Lane, signposted Coldean, Ditchling. Continue down Coldean Lane for approximately 500m Varley Park is on your left.
- From the A27 heading east:
Follow the directions above from point 2, bearing in mind you are already on the A27 heading towards Lewes.
- From the A27 westbound:
As you approach Brighton follow signs for the A270 to the town centre. At the first set of traffic lights on the A270 turn right into Coldean Lane. Varley Park is 500m up the hill on the right hand side.
|Varley Park||Off Coldean Lane||BN1 9GR|