For the majority of our postgraduate courses you apply directly to the University of Brighton, and for most courses you can apply online.
For most taught postgraduate courses you apply directly to the University of Brighton. This includes:
- MA, MSc
- PGCert, PGDip
- PGCE Post Compulsory Education
- Certificate in Management, Diploma and Executive Diploma in Management
- ACCA professional course
- CPE (Common Professional Examination)
- TESOL Diploma
You can apply online for most of our postgraduate courses. Look for the 'Apply online' tab on the course details page - it will provide you with further information and the link to apply. Find your course using our course finder.
If you are unable to apply online you can download application and reference forms:
For the following courses you do not apply to the university:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education: If you are a graduate and want to apply for an initial teacher training
qualification you need to apply to the Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR)
- MSc Social Work: For the MSc Social Work you need to apply through UCAS.
International students applying for taught masters course
International students who want to undertake a taught masters programme in the following areas will also need to apply for an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate:
- Aeronautical Engineering MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Automotive Electronic Engineering MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Automotive Engineering MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Product Innovation and Development PGCert
For all postgraduate research courses you apply directly to the University of Brighton. This includes:
- Professional doctorate
For further details and guidance on applying for research courses as well as application deadlines, please see the Doctoral College: how to apply