Application for teaching courses
Postgraduate Certificate in Education courses (PGCE )
You will need to obtain an an application form and handbook from the GTTR:
- Contact to the Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR)
- Admissions: 0870 1122200, enquiries 0870 1122205
- Apply online or request an application pack from www.gttr.ac.uk
Applying online at www.gttr.ac.uk
If you are a graduate and want to apply for an initial teacher training qualification through the Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR), it is now done online at www.gttr.ac.uk.
All the help you need is on the site, but if you are still on your degree course at university or college, advice will be available from your tutor or a careers adviser.
If you have left, advice is available from various careers organisations (such as Connexions).
As part of the process, you pay for the application online using a credit card or debit card. You should also be aware that you will need to provide details of your referee (who must be able to supply a reference electronically).
Also, you will be responsible for sending the completed application online to GTTR. Advice and information about the process is available at www.gttr.ac.uk.
Find out more
- Visit the School of Education website
- Visit the Fast Track Teaching web site www.fasttrackteaching.gov.uk for details and application