Applying for undergraduate courses
Depending on the course you want to apply for you will either have to apply through UCAS (the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service that handles applications to all UK universities) or apply directly to the university.
Applications for most of our full-time courses* is through UCAS - You will need to apply through UCAS if you want to apply for a:
- full-time undergraduate degree
- engineering foundation course
- nursing and midwifery pre-registration degree courses
*To apply for the accountancy foundation course and ACCA professional courses apply directly to the university, as you would for a part-time course.
For part-time courses and a small number of full-time undergraduate courses you need to apply directly to the university. Apply directly to the university for:
- part-time undergraduate degree courses
- accountancy foundation and ACCA professional courses
- preparatory English language courses.