Skip to content
Prospective students at the University of Brighton

How to apply

Applying for undergraduate courses

Depending on the course you want to apply for you will either have to apply through UCAS (the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service that handles applications to all UK universities) or apply directly to the university.


Apply for full-time courses (UCAS)

Applications for most of our full-time courses* is through UCAS - You will need to apply through UCAS if you want to apply for a:

  • full-time undergraduate degree
  • engineering foundation course
  • nursing and midwifery pre-registration degree courses

*To apply for the accountancy foundation course and ACCA professional courses apply directly to the university, as you would for a part-time course.

Apply through UCAS


Apply for part-time courses (directly to the university)

For part-time courses and a small number of full-time undergraduate courses you need to apply directly to the university. Apply directly to the university for:

  • part-time undergraduate degree courses
  • accountancy foundation and ACCA professional courses
  • preparatory English language courses.

Apply directly to the university


pound sign

To find out about fees, funding, scholarships and bursaries, see our Money information.


Do you need an institution or campus code for your UCAS application?

See our UCAS codes