If you would like to get involved and give something back to your school, there are a number of ways you can help.
We are always keen to hear from alumni who can offer some of their time and expertise back to the university and there are a number of ways you can do this through our Alumni Advice Network.
This scheme brings together all the varied volunteer opportunities available for alumni and friends. No matter what your particular area of expertise is or the amount of time you have spare to volunteer, there will be an opportunity for you to participate. Here are just some examples:
- Supply a testimonial for your course and on your time at the university.
- Come back and speak to students at the university about your career.
- Become an ambassador and volunteer to help on University of Brighton stands at recruitment exhibitions, talking to prospective students about your time at the university.
- Help us identify possible work placements opportunities in your company for current students.
- Support current students by becoming a mentor. Mentors provide advice about their career experiences to students thinking about choosing a particular career.
- Help us set up an alumni group or organise a reunion for your class.
- If you are already in the fortunate position to recruit fellow graduates, why not speak to our careers service who can advertise your vacancies, free of charge.
- Remember to keep us updated with your most current contact details.
If you are interested in any of the above initiatives please complete our online submissions form and we will get back to you shortly.