The School of Sport and Service Management has a history of delivering high quality consultancy work.
We have formed business partnerships with a range of organisations both nationally and internationally.
The main focus for business partnerships is to provide knowledge and expertise to support innovation and strategic decision-making.
Whether designing customised learning programmes or advising on long-term business strategies, we will deploy the highest calibre of people.
We offer a range of consultancy services to businesses including:
- Applied research projects
- Business support for implementing long-term strategies
- Consultancy and research activity for government agencies
- Education-based work
- Knowledge transfer within and between industries
- Market research on current and future trends
- Management development
- Problem-solving and managing the innovation process
Find out more
To find out more about the consultancy services provided by the School of Sport and Service Management contact Nick Rodgers, email email@example.com