The teaching schools within the faculty offer an extensive range of taught and research based programmes in our specialist areas. These include full-time and part-time foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses and opportunities to research a specialist area at MPhil and PhD levels.
The majority of courses within the faculty have endorsements from external agencies and bodies, including:
- British Computer Society (BCS)
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP)
- Institute of Biomedical Sciences (IBMS)
- Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA)
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Soceity Great Britain (RPSGB)
- Royal Society of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
The faculty also delivers a number of undergraduate degrees with a focus on land based studies and animal sciences at our partner college Plumpton. We offer courses in agriculture, animal science, bioscience, equine studies, forestry, horticulture, outdoor adventurous activities, veterinary nursing and wine studies.
For more information please visit the course specific pages in:
- School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- School of Environment and Technology
- School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences
- Centre for Collaboration and Partnership
- Plumpton College.
If you have any questions about studying as an international student at the University of Brighton please contact: