The staff within the Faculty of Science and Engineering undertake research across a broad range of disciplines including biomedical sciences, automotive engineering, nuclear physics, applied geosciences , environmental sustainability, smart systems and society and environment.
In the recent Research Assessment Exercise (2008) we made submissions to four Units of Assessment:
- Allied Health Professions and Studies (Biomedical Sciences)
- Earth Systems and Environmental Science (UoA17)
- Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing Engineering (UoA28)
- Physics (UoA19).
More specific details can be found under ‘Research’ on each of the school websites:
- School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
- School of Environment and Technology
- School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences