How to apply for one of our modules
- Print off the relevant application form, complete, and post it to us. Original signatures are required.
- Please refer to the application guidance notes to help you complete the application form. It is very important that you fill out all sections of the application form correctly.
- Module dates, costs and locations are available via the module timetables links below. We update this regularly and will add dates as soon as they become available.
- The closing date for semester one applications is 30 June, and the closing date for semester two applications is 30 November. We are unable to reserve places pending receipt of an application form.
- You are strongly advised to keep a copy of any forms you send us.
- We will send you confirmation of receipt of your completed application form. Offer letters will be sent out within three weeks of the closing dates.
- The school reserves the right to make changes to the timetable if demand requires. The best interests of the students will be held as being of paramount importance at all times.
We hope that this page has given you all the information you need to apply to study with us. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you as a student.
With best wishes from all the course and module leaders and administrators
For information on masters level courses and applications, please go to the Graduate Programme in Health and Social Sciences
Below is the application form for UCPE modules, (including study skills), mentor preparation and flexible learning
- Application form (pdf 124Kb)
- Application guidance notes and withdrawal procedure (pdf 90Kb)
- Sponsor identification form (pdf 27Kb)
Undergraduate continuing professional education
(AP(E)L and RAWL)
Below are the application forms for return to practice and independent supplementary prescribing. For dates, costs and locations, see the UCPE module timetable (pdf 142Kb)
- Application form – nurses, pharmacists and allied health professionals (pdf 237Kb)
- Application guidance notes (pdf 43Kb)
- Module information literature and provisional dates (pdf 153Kb)
- Prescribing from the community practitioners formulary for registered nurses without a specialist practice qualification – application form (pdf 420Kb)
- Application guidance notes (pdf 53Kb)