Becoming a nurse, midwife or paramedic
The School of Nursing and Midwifery offers a range of courses that lead to professional registration as a nurse, midwife or paramedic as well as giving you the academic award of a BSc.
All our courses
- have a strong commitment to practice focussing on developing competence
- are current, vibrant and enjoyable
- take into account your individual learning style and needs
- engender a passion for professional practice and study
- develop a supportive, professional and enjoyable learning environment for students and teachers
- offer the opportunity for an exchange placement in of our 27 partner colleges in Europe in the USA.
Find out more about becoming a nurse, midwife or paramedic
Continuing professional education
The continuing professional education division offers a wide range of contemporary courses, modules and pathways for nurses, midwives and other heath professionals who wish to develop their professional practice and academic careers. We also offer specialist international and European courses in health promotion.
Find out more about our continuing professional education division