The school offers a variety of post-registration podiatry courses which are designed to enhance students' existing knowledge and understanding of the practice of podiatry and the study of the lower limb in health and disease.
All programmes of study are designed in consultation with colleagues from both the NHS, private and surgical practice ensuring currency and relevance. The curriculum is based on research evidence and contemporary approaches to learning.
Students will also examine interprofessional practice and work towards career development within the NHS and other institutions as well as in the private practice sector.
We offer the following courses:
- Podiatry MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Podiatry and Management MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Podiatry and Education MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Podiatry with Clinical Biomechanics MSc (PGDip)
- Podiatry with Diabetes MSc (PGDip)
- Podiatry with Rheumatology MSc (PGDip)
- Principles of Podiatric Surgery MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Practice-Based Education
We also offer the following CPD courses:
- Corticosteroid injection course (Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists approved)
- Clinical Pharmacology - administration and supply of approved POMs (HCPC approved)
You may also find it useful to view our information for prospective students.