This course is part of the Graduate Programme in Health and Social Sciences.
This programme is made up of:
Plus two modules from this list:
- Anatomy for podiatric practice
- Rheumatology and the lower limb
- Dermatology and the lower limb
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinical Pharmacology
- The Foot in Diabetes
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Off loading the at risk foot
- Foot and lower extremity musculoskeletal pathology and clinical biomechanics
- Surgical Management of the foot
Plus three further modules which may also come from the list above or other suitable modules in the Graduate Programme in Health and Social Sciences.