The school offers a variety of post-registration podiatry courses which are designed to enhance students' existing knowledge and understanding of the practice of podiatry and the study of the lower limb in health and disease.
Students will also examine interprofessional practice and work towards career development within the NHS and other institutions as well as in the private practice sector.
We offer the following courses:
- Podiatry MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Podiatry and Management MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Podiatry and Education MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Podiatry with Clinical Biomechanics MSc (PGDip)
- Podiatry with Diabetes MSc (PGDip)
- Podiatry with Rheumatology MSc (PGDip)
- Principles of Podiatric Surgery MSc (PGDip, PGCert)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical/Practice Education
We also offer the following CPD courses:
- Corticosteroid injection course (Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists approved)
- Clinical Pharmacology - administration and supply of approved POMs (HPC approved)
You may also find it useful to view our information for prospective students.