The school is part of the faculty's graduate programme in health and social science so additional modules and courses can be accessed.
Courses available include:
- Podiatry MSc
- Podiatry and Management MSc
- Podiatry and Education MSc
- Podiatry with Clinical Biomechanics or Rheumatology or Diabetes MSc
- Principles of Podiatric Surgery MSc
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical/Practice Education
- Supplementary Prescribing module
- Clinical Research MRes
- Professional doctorate
All programmes of study are designed in consultation with colleagues from both the NHS, private and surgical practice ensuring currency and relevance. The curriculum is based on research evidence and contemporary approaches to learning.