Started your course in 2011 or before
If you started your course in or before 2011 then your fees and the funding and bursaries you can apply for are different to those for students starting from 2012 onwards. For most students, your fees will increase by 3-4% each year (international student fees remain the same throughout the course).
To find our more about your fees and funding, please select the option which best describes you:
- Full-time undergraduate student from UK
- Full-time undergraduate student from EU
- Postgraduate student from UK and EU
- Channel Island and Isle of Man student
- International student
- Part-time student
- Nursing diploma and Midwifery diploma student
- Nursing degree and Allied Health Profession student
- Social work student
Switching or starting a new course?
If you started your course in or before 2011 but are switching courses or transferring to the University of Brighton, please contact us to find out if you pay fees for students starting in 2011 or fees for students starting in 2012.
Contact our fees team on
Tel. 01273 642449