About these scholarships
We offer the University of Brighton International Scholarship to support our international students and make a positive impact on your studies. We are committed to ensuring that studying your degree at Brighton will help you to pursue a successful future career.
Scholarships will be awarded at both £2,500 and £1,000 levels and those applications we assess as best meeting the criteria will be awarded the higher amount. These scholarships are awarded as a reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study.
Applications for this scholarship will close 24 July 2022.
Submit your application through the form in the ‘Making an application’ tab, please complete all fields.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply you must:
- be a new, international fee-status student
- be holding an offer for a full-time undergraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year
- be starting your course in September 2022.
You will not be eligible if:
- your course is Integrated Foundation Year
- you are a student at University of Brighton partner colleges or affiliate institutions
- you are receiving sponsorship from your government
- you are an existing student unless starting a new postgraduate programme
- you applied for an International Scholarship in a previous round.
How to apply
International scholarships will be awarded based on your answer to the following questions:
- What are your career ambitions?
- Why have you chosen this career path?
- In what way do you expect your university degree to support your future career plans?
- Decisions about scholarship awards will be made by an awards committee and the International Office.
- Applications that are not fully completed will not be reviewed by the panel.
- Only one scholarship application per student will be considered for 2022 entry.