The organising committee has funding to support the attendance of a limited number of experienced researchers with expertise and experience closely related to the focus of workshop. Applications are invited for participation from interested scholars based at higher education and research institutions in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Iran, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Turkey and the UK. Applicants should submit their application package to Fiona Marquet (email@example.com) by 3 May 2018. The application package must include:
1) an expression of interest outlining your research interests/expertise including any current or future international collaborator/s (maximum 500 words)
2) your up-to-date CV (maximum 4 pages). Applicants must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold an academic (research or teaching) position
- Work on subjects relevant to the focus of the workshop as evidenced by the applicant’s publications
- Be proficient in English to level 6 in IELTS.
The final selection will be made by a panel comprising members of the organising committee. Selected applicants are expected to be notified before 15 May 2018. Travel (economy class), subsistence and accommodation costs will be covered for all participants. Travel insurance is not covered. Should you have any questions concerning the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact the University of Brighton by email at firstname.lastname@example.org