Our £1 million facility boasts the most advanced and current athlete conditioning equipment available.
Spread over two floors, our facility enables the following strength and conditioning services to be offered:
- Isokinetic dynomometery (leg press and multi-joint)
- Plyometric and running track
- Triple-point motion-analysis camera system
- 55inch video screens for video analysis
- Six Olympic lifting style platforms with full and half cages
- Integrated force platforms
- Hanging punch bags on a 20m overhead rail
- Force platform integrated into a running track
- Team Polar and Team Suunto systems (25 Hrm’s on each)
- Catapult GPS trackers (x6).
We can provide a range of strength and conditioning services including muscle strength assessment using out CON-TREX isokinetic dynamometers.