Part One: 14 November 2018 - 9.30am - 2.00pm - Burgess Hill
Part Two: 21 November 2018 - 9.30am - 5.00pm - Burgess Hill
Through two free Workshops, explore innovative ways to optimise your business processes and reduce your energy costs, energy waste and environmental impact.
The Workshops will help you:
- Get familiar with Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things
- Create your own business energy and productivity audit plan
- Build a policy and strategy road map to achieve a low carbon business
- Understand how automation can save you energy
- Understand renewable energy production and storage
- Prepare energy demand profiles
Open to Managing Directors and Operational/Technical/Facilities Managers, call Sussex Chamber of Commerce to book your free place on 01444 259 259.
More information and booking page to Part One and Part Two here.