University of Brighton
Dr John Kingston, Lead Academic and Supervisor, School of Computing Engineering and Mathematics
Dr Andrew Montgomery, Academic Support, School of Computing Engineering and Mathematics
Samashwin Paul, Knowledge Systems Developer (KTP Associate)
Dr Shona Campbell, Head of Knowledge Exchange
Sue Fleming, KTP Programme Officer
Family Law Partners
Alan Larkin, Director
Chris Maulkin, Solicitor
Expected company outcomes:
- Implementing a step-change in the company’s technological capabilities
- Establishing the company as innovators and thought-leaders operating at the forefront of family law provision
- Improving services for clients requiring family law services, including cost implications
- Streamlining and automating manual processes.
Expected university outcomes:
- Published papers in relevant conferences and journals.
- Increased profile for University expertise in the private law community.
- Supporting for student projects and development of case studies for use in teaching
- Contribution to the Research Excellence Framework.