Profitnet attracts business leaders from small and medium-sized companies interested in business growth. Organisations vary in size, client profile and come from diverse sectors including:
- Eco technologies
- Creative digital and IT
- Public relations, Marketing and sales
- Creative industries
- Human resources
- Social enterprise
- Professional services
- Hospitality and tourism
Profitnet enables owners and senior managers to work together, in total confidentiality to find solutions to business challenges and discover new opportunities. Our objectives are to:
- enable members to bring about measurable improvements in their company’s profitability
- improve leadership capability
- encourage members to work towards a coherent business plan
- enable members to bridge the gap between planning and implementation.
The benefits members report include:
- improved strategic business skills
- development of new innovation strategies
- collaboration with other members such as joint ventures
- cost savings, increased profitability and productivity
- opportunity to gain greater competitive advantage
- a confidential environment to address real business issues
- improved overall sales, profitability and sustainability.
We are currently able to offer a subsidised programme fee: £683 (plus VAT). Members benefit from a 14-month programme, which includes a taster session, 12 three-hour monthly meetings with seven specialist workshops and two inspiring innovation master classes.
Useful Profitnet links
For more information about CENTRIM’s Profitnet role, to discuss licences for new Profitnet groups or find out more about one-to-one consultancy, please contact Dr George Tsekouras
For more information or to apply for a Profitnet place, please contact Judith Badger, Training and Development, University of Brighton
Tel: 01273 641 038
Complete an application form.
Download our Profitnet flyer