The objectives of the audit are
- To provide a common language for discussing organisation capabilities
- To identify strengths and weaknesses in innovation capability
- To establish goals for an innovation-orientated organisation development programme.
Types of use
The innovation capability audit can be
- Primarily used as an organisation survey
- Also used for top team workshops and in executive training programmes
The benefits of using the innovation capability audit are that it
- is research-based
- is comprehensive
- provides access to a database of other organisations’ scores on the 56 items for comparative analysis.
The audit process
The innovation capability audit process is as follows:
- Orientation to survey (by CENTRIM staff or DVD)
- Customisation of questionnaire items
- Survey administration (normally online)
- Survey analysis
- Data feedback and action planning session.
For one full audit survey for one company or division, with statistical analysis and consulting support, the guide price is £6000 (excluding VAT, if applicable).
For supply of the audit tool and explanatory materials only, with a licence to use it in a single organisation on one occasion only, the price is £1000 (excluding VAT, if applicable).
Other service variations are available.