The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course if you wish to begin studying with us in 2017. They should be used as a general guide.
We operate a flexible admissions policy – this means that you could receive a lower conditional offer than the typical offer, informed by our assessment of your complementary non-academic achievements and experiences. For courses that require interview or portfolio review, this may also be considered in the level of any conditional offer that follows if your application is successful.
Degree and experience
- Students must be eligible to practice podiatry in the UK and normally have a minimum of two years' post-registration experience.
- Students from outside the UK must have successfully completed an undergraduate podiatry programme at a level equivalent to the UK Podiatry BSc(Hons) .
- Students will normally have an upper second classification or above in their first degree.
- It is expected students will be within a professional setting for a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- It is a requirement of the course that students are currently practising podiatry.
For non-native speakers of English
IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.5 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.