The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course if you wish to begin studying with us in 2019. They should be used as a general guide.
We operate a flexible admissions policy – this means that you could receive a lower conditional offer than the typical offer, informed by our assessment of your complementary non-academic achievements and experiences. For courses that require interview or portfolio review, this may also be considered in the level of any conditional offer that follows if your application is successful.
Degree and experience
- First degree in related or partially related subject, normally minimum 2:2 classification; or
- First degree in non-related subject and a minimum of two years work experience in industry of intended study; or
- HND, foundation degree or equivalent in a related subject and a minimum of five years relevant work experience; or
- Professional qualification in an appropriate discipline and a minimum of five years relevant work experience; or
- Substantial work, professional or managerial experience in a relevant industry.
For non-native speakers of English
IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements; or equivalent qualification.