The entry requirements listed here are our typical offer for this course if you wish to begin studying with us in 2020. They should be used as a general guide.
Degree and experience
Applicants are expected to demonstrate one of the following
- First degree in related or partially related subject, normally minimum 2:2 classification
- First degree in non-related subject and a minimum of two years work experience in industry of intended study
- HND, foundation degree or equivalent in a related subject and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Professional qualification in an appropriate discipline and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Substantial work, professional or managerial experience in a relevant industry.
English language requirements
IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each element. Find out more about the other English qualifications that we accept.