You can pay your fees using the University of Brighton’s bank transfer service powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions.
Students can pay their fees using the University of Brighton’s payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment. Select the country you are paying from, what are you paying and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student ID and contact details, the amount you want to pay, your chosen currency and you will be supplied a quote for the amount in your local currency. This quotation is guaranteed for 72 hours during which time you should instruct your bank to transfer funds (online, at branch or via phone) to Western Union Business Solutions who then will forward the sterling payment to the University of Brighton.
- Convenient payment methods including AliPay, TenPay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc.
- NO transaction charges from the University of Brighton or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment step by step
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by the University of Brighton
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish and Hindi
- Customer support service to help you in every step
You can pay your fees in full and securely online. (credit or debit card)
Recurring card payment plans of up to six instalments starting in October can also be agreed for self-funding students. Please set this up securely online via your studentcentral account, under your personal tab.
If you have any problem with setting up a recurring card instalment plan, please email Income@brighton.ac.uk.
Difficulty making payments
If you are having difficulty paying your fees, you must contact our Finance Department to tell us. You should also seek advice from the university's Student Advice Service.
If you do not pay your fees to the university by the due dates, you will be sent a reminder. Ultimately, if your fees are not paid, you could be excluded from the university. If you are in debt to the university or if you are the subject of a debt relief or bankruptcy order covering university fees you will not be permitted to begin the next academic year, and a final academic award will not be made.