The counselling service has produced the following guides for students:
You may also find these useful:
- Student mental health policy (pdf)
- Guided self-help worksheets (764k Word doc) act as a prompt for thinking about the things you can do that can help you cope with and manage emotional issues and difficulties.
- Ebooks are available via the online library or this reading list, in the following categories:
- Addiction – Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling
- CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Eating Disorders
- Stress and Anxiety
If you're in the School of Education, you may be able to make use of our e-counselling service (480k pdf), an online type of therapy that takes place via an exchange of emails.