SSGTS are part of the Student Services department but work within schools alongside academic staff, as such information is only shared with schools with your permission. The Student Services statement of service (pdf) contains more information about confidentiality.
- Homesickness / loneliness
- Problems with accommodation
- Problems with adapting to study – particularly for mature students
- Difficulties with your course / wanting to intermit or change course
- Stress-related issues
- Mitigating circumstances, applications and processes
- Bullying and Harassment
We can also direct you to specialist services across the university. If you have issues that you would like help with or if you need some advice, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.