Creative Futures – Academic Lead
Many people think of creativity in terms of the artistic things we make and conclude that creativity is not for them. That is far from the truth. Anyone who has experienced a sudden insight in the work they do is experiencing a creative process, and that is almost everyone. Though creative insights often start as a fragile ideas, with time, effort, and development they can become things of great impact.
Across all disciplines, Brighton’s creative practices and methodologies help us to imagine, comprehend and change the world around us. They also help us to connect and engage with others in new and challenging ways.
Join us on our creative journey!
Creative Futures – Knowledge Exchange Manager
Through networks linking academic expertise across all disciplines and reaching out to Brighton’s creative economy and beyond, Creative Futures will work to build partnerships and exchanges that:
- increase interdisciplinary funding opportunities
- extend the impact of our research and enterprise
- develop our creative expertise in research and education
- demonstrate our outstanding creative talent and practices.
Brighton Creative Futures will provide opportunities, resources, and spaces to nurture and celebrate our creativity so that ideas generated by our research fuse with enterprise in:
- advancing fundamental science
- challenging cultural and social discourses
- creating new practices in the arts, engineering, and design.