The Vetronics Research team has a flexible operational structure, where research projects are addressed by groups of researchers (normally three to four people, mixture of staff and students) promoting a team focussed approach
- to achieve timely completion of project deliverables;
- to provide a challenging environment in which to develop knowledge of research practices and skills;
- to ensure students receive the highest level of support,
- to exchange the best of practices; foster disciplinary cross pollination of ideas and
- where possible to disseminate these to the wider community.