Before you apply
Please make sure that you meet the entry requirements before making your application and have read all of our advice about writing your research proposal and making an application on the following tabs. You should apply by the deadline.
If you have any questions about this project, your personal statement or application, we will be happy to help.
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm 18 May 2018
How to Apply
The application should be submitted by email direct via the SEAHA inbox at the University of Brighton: SEAHA@brighton.ac.uk and not by the UCL or UoB online admissions system.
To submit an application, please include all of the following:
- a substantial covering letter (two to three pages) including a clear explanation of your motivation for your proposed project
- a statement of your understanding of your eligibility according to the information provided at: www.seaha‐cdt.ac.uk/study‐with‐us/studentships/eligibility‐criteria/ and www.epsrc.ac.uk/skills/students/help/eligibility/
- a research proposal (approx. 1,000 words) including project research questions and methodology
- a full detailed CV
- contact details for two academic references (names, postal and email addresses)
- proof of meeting the UCL/UoB English language proficiency requirements where necessary.
We will only consider complete applications.